Natural health site
#1 November 2, 8:46 pm
mourning moon
Thank u for the 411 on the new moon. i write out my check from the Law of Abundance, and yes it reads paid in full. For those who may not know it is, just that, "the Law of Abundance that is promised to each and everyone of us. I write out a check every new moon to myself, without date, paid in full, and signed Law of Abundance. Without a date it means there is no deadline or limit of time to be paid. Remember now that there are many ways to be paid. It isn't always a monetary thing, it can be spiritual strength or healing or an abundance of something that may have been taken for granted and is now renewed. I personally have found that I have awesome guides and spiritual teachers, as well as a direct line to the Source (we all do). Energy is carried with every thought and intention so stay positive and pay tribute to every new moon...................Jann
#2 December 1, 11:53 am
Natural health site
Are you feeding your family poison?
Poison In the Food: Hydrogenated oils

Negative results of drug trials routinely suppressed

12/1/2006 - Researchers rarely publish negative research results in mainstream medical journals, and even purposely suppress results that fail to prove links between diseases and drugs or genes, according...
Pfizer seeks FDA approval to prescribe Celebrex to toddlers as young as 2

12/1/2006 - Drug giant Pfizer Inc. is set to meet this Wednesday with a panel of advisors from the Food and Drug Administration to review the company's request to expand the use of its painkiller Celebrex...
CSPI petitions FDA to create healthy food labeling system to better inform grocery shoppers

12/1/2006 - The Center for Science in the Public Interest says that consumers can easily be confused by health logos such as Kraft's "Sensible Solution" and Pepsi's "heart-check" because each one uses...
Little-known perungalli herb from India shows powerful anti-inflammatory effects in latest clinical trials

11/30/2006 - A new Indian study has found that the herb Plumeria acuminate -- commonly known as perungalli and widely used in Ayurvedic medicine -- may be a potent treatment for both acute and...
Research links bacon consumption with 59 percent increase in bladder cancer

11/30/2006 - People who eat bacon at least five times a week are at a 59 percent increased risk of bladder cancer over those who never eat the food, say Harvard scientists. The team researched data...

Chocolate lovers rejoice: 2007 to produce an abundant cocoa crop
11/30/2006 - The International Cocoa Organization (ICCO) announced yesterday that the 2007 cocoa crop would produce a global cocoa surplus of 80,000 tons, up from previous estimates of a 5,000-ton deficit...

11/30/2006 - If a flu pandemic hit the UK, banks in England could maintain core services during the crisis despite extensive disruption to business, according to the results of a major contingency exercise...

Sitting up straight may be bad advice for reducing back pain
11/30/2006 - Scottish and Canadian researchers say that sitting slightly backwards -- not straight up -- may be a better sitting position for those with lower back pain. The researchers used a new...

Doctors kill more people than guns: urban legend or fact? (update 1)
11/30/2006 - A popular message circulating the internet claims that "guns don't kill people, doctors do," based on statistics that theoretically show that doctors are responsible for more accidental deaths

Check out this site got alot of different information.....................

http://www.newstarget.com/